Confused on which European country to explore for vacation? Well, whether you are looking forward to an unspoilt countryside experience or want to adore distinctive landscapes, Poland has it all. With culture as rich as its history, Poland is well preserved treasure of Europe. One of the largest countries of Central Europe, use the Poland Travel Guide App as a guide for planning a tour this unexplored beauty. Not only does the app provie plethora of information, it also brings the Modern UI experience for the users with its great style and clean interface.
With Poland Travel Guide, you can get detailed information about the country, cities, culture, lifestyle and also visa and custom rules of Poland. Based on the popular 6 cities of Poland – Warsaw, Poznan, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Gdansk Bay, this app provides detailed information about tourist attractions that these cities offer. For every city, traveler-friendly information like getting in and around, accommodation, shopping and food options are also provided. An added feature in all the cities is a detailed map and a weather widget, which continuously updates the user with current temperature of that city.
So, whether you are looking for a restaurant offering authentic Polish cuisine in Poznan or planning a shopping spree in Warsaw, the needed information is just a tap away.
Other highlights of Poland Travel Guide App –
- Detailed addresses of restaurants and information on cuisines they offer.
- Information about wide range of accommodation options, including luxury hotels, budget hotels, guesthouses and hostels for backpackers.
- Historic significance of tourist sites that were affected in World War II.
- Fact and figures giving quick glimpse of Poland.
- Experience the new and stylish Modern User Interface.
- Detailed map for each city.
- Weather widget for continuous weather updates of each city.